With the OPUS card expected to come out of BETA testing on June 30th, here
- Automatic loading for single and multiple tickets as well as weekly and monthly passes
Pour l'instant, il est vrai que les titres du CIT ne sont pas en vente sur la carte à puce a la Billetterie Metropolitaine. Éventuellement, par contre, ils le seront lorsque le système sera entièrement uniformisé avec l'AMT.
For now, it's true that CIT tickets and passes aren't available from the machines at the Billetterie Metropolitaine. Eventually they will be when the system is merged (uniformed) with the AMT.
I can only expect that this day will be June 30th. The date the STM has mentioned is the day OPUS goes into full swing (it's also the day OPUS cards jump from $3.50 to $7.00).
- ALL transit authorities need to be accessible from the same machine.
- Have an "add to cart" option available with a single checkout.
- Keep the introductory rate ($3.50) for the OPUS card until December 31, 2009.
- Progressive commuter train fares and topup system
The $1 first zone / $0.50 additional zone isn't rocket science or new. It's already used on Metra Rail in Chicago